Visit your friends and neighbors at Friends of the Bridgeville Public Library.
Bridgeville Borough sponsors Community Day and community meetings will be scheduled and posted on the home page.
The Bridgeville Athletic Association has summer programs for children including 3 & 4 year-olds T-Ball, Girls Slow and Fast Pitch Softball and Boys Baseball.
Visit Chartiers Valley Soccer Association for information about their youth soccer program.
Chartiers Valley Youth Football provides a program for boys and girls in 3rd through 6th grade from Bridgeville and other nearby communities.
LifeSpan, Inc. Resources and Services for Seniors. Senior residents of Bridgeville are welcome to visit and/or participate in activities at all LifeSpan Senior Community Centers. ACCESS/OPT will provide transportation to Senior Centers and Senior Center Activities. If you are not registered for these transportation options, any one of our centers can assist you with registration.
Bethel Park Center 412-831-7111
Imperial Center – 724-218-1669
Chartiers Center 412-276-5056
Daily center activities vary from center to center – you are sure to find your passion in one of them. They are expecting to launch a new, updated web site soon. LifeSpanPA
Places of Worship
- Bethany Presbyterian Church, 740 Washington Ave – (412) 221-5132
- Bridgeville United Methodist Church, 244 Station Street – (412) 221-5577
- Calvary Full Gospel Church, 538 Hickory Grade Road – (412) 257-1707
- First Baptist Church of Bridgeville, 652 Bower Hill Road – (412) 221-4232
- Holy Child Catholic Parish and School, 212 Station Street – (412) 221-5213
- New Life Fellowship, 56 Prestley Road – (412) 221-9000
- Old Saint Luke’s Church, 330 Old Washington Pike – (412) 531-9333
- St. George Antiochian Orthodox Church, 610 Dewey Road – (412) 221-2277
- St. Paul’s Episcopal Church, 1066 Washington Road – (412) 531-7153
- Temple Emanuel, 1250 Bower Hill Road – (412) 279-7600
- Vineyard Christian Fellowship of SW Pittsburgh, 202 Liberty Street – (412) 921-4174
- Zion Lutheran Church, 3197 Washington Pike – (412) 221-4776